Thursday, December 10, 2009

2 turtle animal articles

One day a certain period, at a beach, a public encounter sea turtles and a female turtle, and they love at first sight, after a few hours of run-in, they finally had their first, and afterwards they Meet one-year Good-bye after this time. By the second year this time around and to the public, such as sea turtles, he found a circle on the beach side and found Nazhi morning till the mother turtle is overturned lying on the beach. He wanted to: That Chick I could go on show, than I Jia. So he climbed in the past, said: "Jia you really wanted and I made #, they do not like this ah." Surprisingly, the bird in exchange for the mother turtle's meal curse roundly: You're a pig head, last time I done to you, you will Paipaipigu gone, do not turn me over, I am on the beach victims sun for a year. "

No comments:

Post a Comment